Are you looking for a recipe for light shortcrust pastry? By replacing butter with an essential ingredient in the refrigerator, you will get a crispy dough, without losing any of the deliciousness. It’s almost magical!
there pastries It is essential for making pies in both sweet and savory versions, but also quiches, pies or flammeche. 100 grams of short crust pastry contains 505 CaloriesAnd it is far from being neglected. It must be said that the classic recipe contains 90 grams of butter versus 180 grams of flour… We offer you some tips to lighten homemade shortcrust pastry without losing its deliciousness!
The magic ingredient to lighten short crust pastries
For healthy short crust pastries, Replace the butter with mini Swiss cheeses. This item is significantly different Drop the number of calories. to you there lightness !
In addition to being Very quick to makeThe dough for the homemade Swiss tart is It is easy to spread. that’s it Cheaper than the butter version.
The best recipe for shortcrust pastry with crumpets without butter
Ingredients are enough for 4 people
- 200 grams of precise
- 2 plain Swiss biscuits, weighing 60 grams, 20% mg
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 tablespoonswater
- 2 pinch of salt
Prepare light pastries with mini Swiss dough
- Preheat the oven to 170°C (convection).
- In a salad bowl, mix flour, homemade Swiss, and parsleyolive oilWater and salt with your fingertips until you get itHomogeneous and soft dough. Avoid overworking it. Otherwise they may become floppy due to… Gluten free you requested. For a change, feel free to add seeds, Provençal herbs, cumin or curry to the dough for a delicious version. For a sweet version, flavor it with cinnamon, coffee, or vanilla sugar.
- Form a ball of dough. Cover it with plastic wrap and Leave it for at least two hours In the refrigerator.
- Roll out the dough, then put it in the mold ghee. Prick the bottom with a fork.
- Place parchment paper and ceramic balls on the pie base or quiche dough.
- Cook the short crust petit swiss pastry At 170 degrees for 25 minutes. It should be well coloured. The dough will continue to cook as the salty or sweet toppings are added. If only one second to cook It is not necessary. As for the strawberry tart, leave the dough in the oven for an additional 5 to 10 minutes, without the ceramic balls.