Pastry chef Nina Metair delights us with a very easy-to-make fondant, perfect when your friends come unexpectedly for dinner! Discover his recipe.
Who can resist chocolate fondant… it is the kind of sweetness that can be eaten without hunger, for complete enjoyment, even after a satisfying meal. Whether you’re preparing a quick snack or… sweet For an impromptu dinner, Nina Métayer’s Chocolate Hazelnut Fondant is perfect: Quick, easy to make and devilishly delicious. Yes, because The best pastry chefs in the world He has a little secret to making this fondant… double fondant. Something tells us there won’t be any crumbs left!
Ingredients for chocolate and hazelnut fondant by Nina Metair
To prepare this recipe, leave it for about 8-10 minutes to cookYou will only need to wait about ten minutes. Fondant is ready in 20 minutesThe bet is successful! Below are the amounts for 6 large servings or 8 small servings.
- 150 grams chocolate black
- 50 grams of roasted hazelnuts or walnuts
- 90 grams of butter
- 3 eggs
- 90 grams sugar
- 30 grams of flour
- 10 grams cocoa powder
Steps to prepare chocolate and hazelnut fondant by Nina Metair
In terms of equipment, you will need as much as, A tart pan with a diameter of 24 or 28 cm, Baking paper, a whisk, a sieve, a spoon, a cutting board, a knife, and the cutest apron!
- Heat the oven to a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius, If possible in convection heat mode.
- Pre-cut the baking paper in the tart pan ghee.
- Melt 100 grams of chocolate in a water bath With butter and a little salt.
- Beat the eggs with sugar. Add the egg and sugar mixture to the melted chocolate butter mixture. Then add precise And sifted cocoa powder.
- Pour the mixture into the mold and distribute it evenly.
- Cut the hazelnuts and distribute them over the dough.
- Bake it for the first time for 6 minutes at 180°C.
- Cut the rest of the chocolate into small pieces, then place it on top of the fondant, then bake for an additional 5 minutes. here The essential step that will allow you to get incomparable fondant In tasting.
Let cool and enjoy warm or cold depending on your taste!
For more recipes from Nina Metair, Appointment On his website.