Eat good Snickers. DIY is even better! With this recipe from Yann Couvreur, you’ll never see chocolate bars the same way again!
We all have our little ones Nice sinsThis is much better! But, more often than not, this Small pleasures It is completely artificial and does not always deliver the best ingredients for us. Although it takes work, the best solution is to do it Prepare at home. And because he wishes us well Yann Couvreur Share it with us Homemade Snickers recipe. Once you taste it, it will be impossible for you to go back to its artificial version!
Ingredients for Yann Couvreur’s homemade sneakers
the Snickers Having several layers, you will need a fair number of ingredients. Don’t worry, you almost certainly have some at home and others can easily be found in stores. Here are the proportions needed to make 20 strips:
For sweet dough:
- 72 grams of unsalted butter
- 46 grams of powdered sugar
- 14 grams of almond powder
- 1 gram of fine salt
- 0.5 eggs
- 120 grams of T55 flour
- 87 grams of 35% liquid cream
- 82 grams of fine sugar
- 82 grams of whole milk
- 66 grams of unsalted butter
- 3 grams of fine salt
For chocolate ganache:
- 167 grams of 35% liquid cream
- 239 grams dark chocolate
- 36 grams of unsalted butter
- 1 gram of fleur de sel
- 77 grams of peanuts
For bounty lovers, you can add a little grated coconut on top!
Stages of making homemade Snickers from Yann Couvreur
This is amazing Recipe from Yann Couvreur It requires little time, remember to carefully prepare all the ingredients in advance. So, once the preparation is complete, all you have to do is follow the recipe steps without having to find the ingredients one by one. Here are all the steps to follow:
- Using a mixer, soften the butter and then add the powder using the flat whisk. Finally add the egg and salt.
- Spread the dough between 2 baking sheets to a thickness of 2.5 mm, then place it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- When cool and firm, cut into slices slightly smaller than the pan used for the bars, then bake on a baking tray with a baking tray at 160°C for 10 minutes.
- Heat the cream and milk in a saucepan.
- In another bowl, make caramel using fine sugar. Once the dark blonde color is reached, pour the nearly boiling cream over the caramel in 3 batches. Be careful of stains.
- Leave to cool to 50°C and add the butter and fleur de sel.
- Mix using a hand blender.
- Melt the ground chocolate with fleur de sel in a water bath at 45 degrees Celsius.
- Bring the cream to a boil, and create an emulsion by pouring the cream into the melted chocolate in 3 batches while mixing with a spoon.
- Add the butter cut into small cubes and mix using a hand mixer to obtain a perfect emulsion.
- Roughly chop the peanuts with a knife, then add to the ganache, mixing well.
- At the bottom of the rectangular silicone molds, pour the ganache and then a sprinkle of caramel in the middle, taking care not to let anything reach the edges of the mold.
- Place a strip of cooked sweet pastry on top. Add a little ganache to the sweet dough and spread it using a spoon to create a smooth shape.
- Place it in the freezer for 1 hour. Change mold.
- Melt the milk chocolate at 40°C, then dip the bars using a fork. Drain well. Place on baking paper and leave to crystallize at room temperature.
You will have got 20 Homemade Snickers bars ! The hardest part is not devouring them right away!