For an aperitif, Chef Philippe Etchebeste will prepare his famous Prevo Garlic Fendi Bread! Discover her recipe and her secret to make it even more delicious.
What’s better than a good appetizer to enjoy as an aperitif? Well, 100% homemade! Instead of buying it ready-made from the supermarket, you can make this garlic bread very easily at home! The evidence is this Easy recipe By Philip Achebest, Ideal for preparing the day before, to avoid being in the kitchen When welcoming your guests
Ingredients for Philippe Etchebest’s ultra-gourmet preparation
Here the chef uses Baguette Pre-cooked, however If your baguette is a little dryThis is the opportunity to recycle it! The ingredient that makes all the difference in this recipe? the Cream cheese. It will add creaminess to your garlic.
- 1 pre-cooked baguette
- 80 grams goat Fresh or fresh cheese
- 2 figs
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 sprigs of parsley
- 80 grams of butter
- 1 handful of Chives
- 10 cl of sherry vinegar
Prepare Philippe Echebest’s super gourmet primary meal
Take the butter out of the refrigerator at least half an hour before starting the recipe so it becomes soft.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C.
- In a bowl, Mix it up Melted butter With chopped garlic and chopped parsleyAdd salt and pepper.
- Open the baguette in half lengthwise and spread generously ghee With garlic and fine herbs.
- Close the baguette and bake at 200°C for 10 minutes.
- Preparing goat cheese cream Thin herbs : Chop the chives and add them to the cream cheese. Add vinegar, mix well and store in a piping bag.
- Cut the figs into slices.
- Assembly: Remove the primary strainer from the oven, Top with a generous layer of cream cheese With soft herbs and put fig slices on top.
Close and slice the brevo if you are serving it right away. If you prepare for the next day, keep it in the refrigerator. All you have to do is reheat it in the oven for 10 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius. Right before serving!