Healthy potato chips, super crunchy and ready in less than 10 minutes. Do you love them? Find out how to easily make these quick chips in the microwave!
between potatoes To peel or risk burning yourself with the frying oil, making potato chips at home can seem daunting. And if we tell you that you can make potato chips very easily, without frying oil without oven, Or even need to peel potatoes? All you need is a microwave, some olive oil, and some salt. So, shall we begin?
Ingredients needed to make instant potato chips in the microwave
Here it is best to prefer potatoes with firm flesh such as Amandine or Charlotte, which will withstand cooking better. In either case, choose Organic potatoesBecause you will eat the skin!
- 2-3 medium potatoes
- 1 drizzle of olive oil (optional)
- salt pepper
- Spices of your choice
Steps to make quick chips in the microwave
For this recipe, get a mandolin or a large sharp knife, a salad bowl, a large plate, and two sheets of parchment paper.
- Wash and clean the potatoes well with clear water.
- Strain it and then dry it with a clean towel.
- using a mandolin or a thin knife, Cut thin slices Potatoes until supplies last.
- Soak these slices in a bowl of cold water for 3 minutes, then dry it well.
- Lay out the slices on a plate lined with parchment paper, drizzle with olive oil using a brush, salt and pepper, season with the spices of your choice, and cover with a sheet of parchment paper.
- Cook in the microwave 7 to 8 minutes at 900 watts.
An aperitif is served! If you want more original chips, this is the recipe Also available with sweet potatoes.