Would you like a gourmet and friendly aperitif? We’ve found the recipe you need: Simone Zanoni’s Extra Crispy Appetizer Rolls! Discover his recipe.
Here’s a recipe that will change your artificial appetizer cakes! Here the chef of the George Restaurant at the Four Seasons Hotel George V in Paris will prepare you does not resist Gratin comté rollPerfect for sharing (or not) as an appetizer. Are you drooling already? Us too, so we’ll give you the recipe!
Ingredients: Simone Zanoni chips, potatoes and conte rolls
For this recipe, ask your butcher to slice the speck directly for you, making sure to make it very thin!
- 2 rolls of brick sheets
- Mixture of spices of your choice (curry, turmeric, Espelette pepper, etc.)
- olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- 200 grams of spots
- 200 grams of potatoes
- 100 grams of Comté fruits
Steps to make Maca, Potato and Comte rolls by Simone Zanoni
Here you will need an ovenproof frying pan or pot with a diameter of 32 cm, a cooking brush and a mandoline.
- In a bowl, mix the spices with a little olive oil.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- On a clean work surface, roll out the first layer of dough. Grease it with hot oil. Pass the peeled potatoes through the mandoline to make thin slices, then place them on top. Place the strips of stain on top next Close with another sheet of brick.
- Cut 8 slices lengthwise and roll them up.
- Place a sheet of baking paper in the bottom of the pan and spray with olive oil spray. Arrange the rolls in a rose shape, with the edge facing up. Bake for 50 minutes covered.
- Generously grate the Comté cheese Top and bake in broiler mode for an additional 10-15 minutes!
Back using a large plank. Leave it to cool for a few minutes And you can enjoy yourself!