100% homemade hamburger, what do you think? With Philippe Etchebest’s Simple Burger Buns, you’ll elevate your burger evenings!
president Philip Achebest Explains how to prepare delicious burger buns at home in 15 minutes. gold on top, Completely soft Guaranteed without any additives, these burger buns have nothing to envy from the commercial ones. Here’s the perfect recipe for a successful burger night!
Ingredients needed to prepare homemade burger buns by Philippe Etchebest
Here are the quantities required Makes 10 loaves.
- 23 cl of milk
- 18 grams of fresh baker’s yeast
- 40 grams of soft butter
- 500 grams of flour
- 3 egg yolks + 1 for gilding
- 4 pinches of salt
- 60 grams sesame seeds
Homemade burger buns prepared by Philippe Etchebest
It’s in your best interest to prepare burger buns in bulk: they freeze well, so you can save time next time!
- Dilute the yeast in the previously warmed milk. Stir until The yeast dissolves completely.
- Articulate your eggs To collect the yolk.
- In the mixer bowl, put the flour and salt, add the egg yolks, and mix them with a whisk at medium speed. Let the robot knead and Add milk and yeast. Then add the softened butter. Stop kneading when the dough becomes smooth and pliable.
- Cover your work surface and form two sausages with the dough. Cut each sausage into 5 pieces of dough We form balls with it and flatten them a little. Place the balls on a baking tray lined with parchment paper, then cover the dough pieces with a damp cloth.
- Leave it to ferment at room temperature for an hour, until the balls double in size.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Brush the puffy buns with beaten egg yolk and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake it for 15 minutes At 200°C.
Allow the loaves to cool before cutting them in half to prevent them from falling apart.