For a picnic or simply for a huge hunger that can’t wait, a chicken sandwich with Thai sauce will please and satisfy you! Discover Juan Arbelaez’s recipe.
Want a little change from the classic sandwich? A chick-Raw vegetables -Mayonnaise? This is a recipe that should meet your expectations! Chef Juan Arbelaez prepares you Chicken sandwich with Thai saucePerfect for satiating yourself without drowning your hunger in a mayonnaise bath. Here’s his recipe!
Ingredients for Juan Arbelaez’s Thai Chicken Sandwich
Here are the ingredients you’ll need to make at least two large sandwiches!
- 1 baguette
- 1 large chicken fillet
- 4-5 broccolini or small broccoli
- 1 tablespoon of liquid cream
- 1 tablespoon of whole grain mustard
- olive oil
- 1 handful of mushrooms (oyster mushrooms, button mushrooms)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 leek
- 1 lemon
- 1 bunch of Thai basil
- 1 drizzle of Caster vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of black sesame paste
Steps to prepare a Thai chicken sandwich by Juan Arbelaez
In this recipe, the chef uses broccolini, which has smaller florets than broccoli. If you can’t find any, you can of course replace it with broccoli, making sure to cut it into small florets.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Cut the baguette lengthwise. Spray crumbs with olive oil spray Roast it in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Cut the chicken into slices Grill them in a pan with olive oil. Turn them over when they are well cooked and add the sliced mushrooms, crushed garlic cloves and chopped shallots.
- Melt the cream, add the mustard, mix well and reduce the heat. Lemon peel, salt and pepper.
- In another pan, Sear the broccolini for just a few minutes so it stays crispy. Add the Thai basil and dissolve with the Xipister vinegar.
Spread the baguette with black sesame pasteAdd the chicken with the sauce, arrange the broccolini, sprinkle a little lemon juice, close the baguette and cut it into two parts. it’s ready !