If you are looking for a light and delicious dessert with fruits, you are in the right place! Here is the recipe for Helen Daroz’s Invisible Nectarines, a very fruity dessert.
Here is a dessert in which fruit is truly king! You know the invisibility with apples, this famous dessert where the dough disappears as if by magic during cooking to make room for the fruit. Here is the chef Helen Darrows He revisits this classic with nectarines, a fruit that also pairs well with this sleight of hand. Generous in irresistible fruit and juiceThis invisible cake may disappear once served! Discover Hélène Daroz’s recipe.
Ingredients to achieve the unseen with Helen Darroze Nectarines
For this recipe, choose nectarines UnprocessedBecause you will eat the skin.
- 6-7 nectarines
- 75 grams of flour
- 40 grams of sugar
- 1 bag of baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 4 large eggs or 5 small eggs
- 15 cl of milk
- 30 grams of melted butter
- 1 envelope of vanilla, divided
- 1 pinch of Armagnac (optional)
Steps to Achieving the Invisible with Nectarines by Helen Darroes
Before you begin, get a large salad bowl, cutting board, muffin tin, or pie tin that you’ve greased beforehand.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C.
- In a bowl, put the flour, sugar, baking powder, a pinch of salt and mix well.
- One by one add the eggs, the milk, the seeds from the vanilla pod, the melted butter and the Armagnac. Mix until you get Completely homogeneous dough.
- Wash the nectarinesWe open it in half and cut it into 2 mm thin slices.
- Place them in the bottom of your butter mold stacking on top of each other.
- Pour the mixture on top Bake at 200°C for 40 minutes.
Leave the cake to cool before serving. If you want to unmold, wait for it to cool completely first.