Journal des Femmes Cuisine’s puff pastry dough is much more than just a recipe; It has become a legend, praised by more than 4,500 positive reviews. It’s essential that, if you missed it, it’s time to catch up, because this is undoubtedly a pancake recipe you’ll cherish forever.
whether in To tasteat A Brunch Friendly or breakfastthe Crepes It is the favorite dish of many gourmets. What makes them even more special is their special preparation Easy and accessibleAccessible to even the youngest budding chefs. Plus, they offer an endless array of possibilities, whether… Sweet or salty. If you haven’t already, it’s time to try this recipe “Best recipe Pie dough“ By Google and more than 4,500 people have already adopted it. Its main advantage? It does not require it There is no down time. Make room for the famous recipe…and let it explode!
Ingredients for the Best Pie Dough Recipe: Exact measurements for four people
Preparing the perfect pancakes starts with Accurate measurements From the recipe. Here are the ingredients:
- 250 grams precise ;
- 4 eggs;
- 1/2 liter of milk
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar ;
- 50 grams of sugar.
Important advice for Get a smooth dough and avoid lumps : Take out the milk and egg 30 minutes before preparation, because if it is cold, it may cause the fat (melted butter) in the dough to harden. If you do not have time, you can slightly warm it Milk In the microwave.
Steps to prepare the best recipe for pie dough: step by step
It’s time to become a crepe expert! We reveal to you Step by step (no rest time) For pancakes Very thin and light :
- Put the flour in a salad bowl with salt And sugar. Make a hole in the middle and put the eggs in it.
- Start mixing gently. When the mixture becomes thick, add the cold milk little by little.
- When all the milk is mixed, the dough should be completely liquid. If it seems too thick, add a little more milk. Then add ghee Melt, cool and mix well.
- Cook the crepe in a hot pan (lightly oiled as a precaution if the crepe pan is non-stick). We pour a small scoop of the mixture into the pan, and rotate it to distribute the mixture over the entire surface. Place it on the stove and when the edge of the pancake turns bright red, it’s time to flip it.
- Leave He cooks About a minute on this side and the pie is ready.
The crepe is waiting for the finishing touch: what filling will you choose? Your turn now! Enjoy your meal…and see you at the next pancake party!