Laurent Marriott creates the perfect sauce to enhance your sirloin steak! Indicator ? It’s neither béarnaise nor pepper sauce, but another essential sauce in French gastronomy…
the Sauces They are part of our culinary heritage, especially those made with butter. A program on small plates in the balance broadcasts it TF1, Laurent Marriott takes on one of the classics of French gastronomy : Servants sauce. This sauce with a slightly old-fashioned name appeared in Alexandre Dumas’s Dictionnaire Grande Cuisine, published after the author’s death in 1873. Don’t you know him? It’s time to add it to your repertoire, because This sauce will wonderfully sublimate all your cuts beef, starting with the apron! Above all, it’s easier to prepare than béarnaise…so, shall we start cooking?
The perfect sauce ingredients to accompany a steak from Laurent Marriott
Here are the quantities required To accompany 4 beautiful steaks grilled.
- 100 grams of ghee smooth
- 1 leek
- ½ lemon
- ¼ bunch of flat-leaf parsley
- Fine gray salt, freshly ground pepper
Steps to getting the perfect sauce to accompany a steak from Laurent Marriott
To make the work easier, use a food processor or blender.
- In your robot tank In the blender, put 100 grams of soft buttershallot Peeled, chopped, seasoned with a little salt and freshly ground pepper and mixed.
- Add lemon juice and chopped parsley. Blend again to get a very smooth texture. And some finely chopped parsley.
- Spread a rectangle of wrapping paper on your work surface and place the hotel butter in the middle.
- Wrap this butter in film to make sausages ; Leave to cool for an hour.
- Once your steaks are grilled, remove the butter from the film and Cut four slices 1 cm thick Then put it on the hot steaks.
Season with the mill turning Pepper And Serve with good harissaTreat yourself!