Cravings for potatoes? Before you give in to fast food, try preparing it at home! Here’s how to make better McDonald’s fries in just 30 minutes!
Crispy on the edges and soft at the core… It’s hard to resist the temptation of McDonald’s fries. And if we told you so You can make it yourself very easily ? I promise it won’t take long, and above all, it will taste better, for your wallet and for your health! Discover the recipe for Chef Simon Usher.
Homemade McDonald’s French Fries Ingredients from Chef Simon Usher
For this recipe, Prefer potato varieties with firm flesh Or with delicate meat: Amandine, Charlotte, It comes Or Manon, for example.
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon of Pepper In powder
- 1 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Pepper From the mill
- 2 cans of neutral vegetable oil
- 1 small bunch of parsley
Steps to prepare homemade McDonald’s fries by Chef Simon Usher
For this recipe, you won’t even need to peel potatoesSimply clean them carefully and rinse them with clean water.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- After cleaning and drying the potatoes Cut it into large quarters.
- Transfer them to a large salad bowl and mix with the dressingoilSpices, salt and pepper.
- Prepare a baking tray with a sheet of parchment paper, then distribute the potatoes on it. Make sure to space them well: For the potatoes to be very crispy, they should not be touching each other While cooking.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes at 200°C, placing the baking tray in the middle of the oven. Watch the cooking process, the edges should be brown, but not black!
- Chop the parsley and pour it into the salad bowl with the rest of the seasoned oil. Once they come out of the oven, transfer the potatoes to a salad bowl to cover them with the hot oil and parsley, and mix well.
For more deliciousness, mix a Greek yogurt A teaspoon of Cajun seasoning, a little olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper Serve potatoes with this sauce.