Quicker to prepare and much less greasy than gratin dauphinois, this sumptuous potato tart from Chef Julien Dubuis is perfect for hassle-free enjoyment. Discover his recipe!
that it The end of the month, and you don’t have much left To insert your teeth in: There are still a few unfortunate ones potatoes In the pantry, a little butter in the fridge and some puff pastry in the freezer. Good news, you have everything you need to make a delicious chef-prepared potato pie Julien Dupuy. A delicious and economical recipe, ready in less than 30 minutes!
Ingredients for this luxurious potato tart from Chef Julien Dubuis
For this recipe, choose potatoes with tender flesh such as Mona Lisa, Samba, or Agata.
- 3-4 large potatoes
- 2 sheets of Laurel
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 50 grams of butter
- Salt, pepper
- 1 disc of puff pastry
- 1/2 liter of Vegetable soup
Steps to prepare a luxurious potato tart by Chef Julien Dubuis
As for utensils, you will need a pot and a mandoline to easily cut potatoes.
- Preheat your oven to 185°C.
- Peel the potatoes after that Cut them into thin slices with a mandoline Or a thin knife.
- In a pot, pour gheeAdd the bay leaves and garlic cloves, add the broth, salt and pepper. When this mixture becomes hot, Add the chopped potatoes and cook for 5 minutes. Drain the potatoes and reserve the boiling water.
- Cover the baking tray with a sheet of baking paper and place puff pastry above. Carefully prick the puff pastry with a fork.
- Arrange the drained potatoes on the dough to form a rose.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 185°C. Halfway through the cooking process, water the potatoes with a little cooking water To nourish it and make it more tender.
Served with a authority Green and for more deliciousness, accompany it A few thin slices of raw pork !