Chef Guillaume Sanchez teaches you how to prepare grilled cheese according to the rules of art. Discover his recipe for perfecting this cheeseburger to perfection!
To accompany a green soup or salad, grilled cheese is always a favorite at the table! Fast and devilishly delicious, it is The perfect recipe to satisfy yourself effectively When you are short of time. Although it is easy to prepare, you need to know certain rules to achieve success. First, never skimp on the butter. Discover the recipe and all the tips from William Sanchez To make the perfect grilled cheese!
Ingredients for grilled cheese, styled by Chef Guillaume Sanchez
Here are the ingredients you’ll need to make grilled cheese. (Yes, because it’s best to have this guilty pleasure just for yourself.) Little Chef’s secret? Add a thin layer of pesto! The latter brings a vegetable touch that was missing from the grilled cheese.
- 2 slices of rustic bread
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 clove of crushed garlic
- Cheese: Gouda, Pecorino, Old Mimolette
- Half butter and salt
- 1 spray of neutral oil
- 1 cup green pesto
Grilled cheese steps by Chef Guillaume Sanchez
As for equipment, you will need a large frying pan, a cheese grater, a thin knife or peeler and that’s it. We told you it was simple!
- never b Generously distribute the bread slices With butter on each side. From the inside, spread a thin layer of pesto.
- Using a knife or peeler, cut 5-6 thin slices of gouda. Place it on one of the slices of bread. Grate a good layer of mimolette, then pecorino over it and close the sandwich with the other slice of bread.
- Heat a frying pan with a drizzle of neutral oil And put the crushed garlic clove and bay leaf there. Place the grilled cheese and use weight to press it down.
- Halfway through the cooking process, add a knob of butter and water regularly during cooking. Rub a clove of garlic on each side. Flip it over so that it is nicely grilled on each side.
When they’re completely crispy, they’re ready! Cut on the diagonal and enjoy immediately, grilled cheese doesn’t wait!