Halloween is coming! To thrill your loved ones, create a cake specially designed for the occasion: a zebra web cake. Very good recipe!
Decorations, sweets, and costumes: this year, you have everything planned to celebrate Halloween It should. Everything, except maybe To taste. to Making children and adults tremble with fearbet on a Terrifying recipe : Zebra cake in the shape of a spider web!
Ingredients for the distinctive Zebra cake Halloween
Before you start implementing this Tasty cake zebraStart by gathering the ingredients the next. Lineage to 8 people.
For the ultimate spooky Halloween cake
- 250 ml ofNeutral oil
- 250 grams of fine sugar
- 100 grams of orange juice, without forgetting the peel
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 300 grams of precise (Or half rice flour, half fCorn hull For a gluten-free version)
- 2 teaspoon yeast
- 25 grams of cacao In powder Unsweetened (This is the secret to getting a strong cocoa taste)
- Orange dye and black dye
For larger than life spider web decoration
- 40 grams of icing sugar + 2 teaspoons water
- 60 ml of liquid cream
- 85 grams dark chocolate
Prepare a zebra cake in Halloween colors
Step 1: The cake
- Butter and flour a Mold circular.
- In a large bowl, mix oil, sugar, orange juice, and eggs until well combined.
- Divide the preparation into two equal parts. First, add 175 grams of flour, a teaspoon of baking powder and orange coloring before mixing. In the second, add the remaining flour (125 g) with a teaspoon of baking powder, cocoa powder, and black coloring. mix up.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- In the center of the mold, alternately pour 3 tablespoons of each of the paste (one on top of the other).
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes.
Step 2: Frost
- Once your Halloween zebra cake has cooled, prepare the white fondant. Mix the powdered sugar with two teaspoons of water.
- Pour the mixture into a piping bag, then leave it aside until it cools.
- Boil the liquid cream in a pot.
- Pour the boiling cream over chocolate cut into small pieces.
- Leave it for a minute, then mix it well.
- Pour the sauce onto the cake, then level it with a spoon.
- Starting in the middle of the zebra cake, form a spiral shape using the white fondant.
- Finally, use a knife or toothpick to pull the lines outward to create a beautiful spider web.
it’s ready ! happy Halloween!