There are almost as many pie dough recipes as grandmothers had! We reveal their well-kept secret to making super soft crepes.
You can try a new pie recipe every time. Feast of the Purification of the Virgin MaryThey never relent… so do not despair! There is a simple ingredient that can be added to the dough to get the perfect consistency.
Final tip to always have soft pancakes
To relieve your Pie dough, Replace part of the milk with beer or apple juice. carbon dioxide and yeast contained in these drinks alcoholic Fermented gives a certain lightness to the dough. Thanks to beer and Apple juiceI got Pancakes with a unique taste. very soft, fine And honeycombThey are not Doesn’t dry out at all !
Avoid using bitter or very hot beer in your homemade pancakes recipe. Instead, fit beer Unfiltered, a light Low fermentation or white. As for apple juice, choose one Sweet apple juiceSweeter than raw apple juice.
A beer pie recipe that can’t be missed
Ingredients are enough for 6 people
- 375 grams of T45 or T55 flour
- 33 cl of beer
- 50 cl of Milk
- 5 fresh eggs
- 50 grams of melted butter
- 35 grams of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
Prepare beer pie dough in a sweet version
- Mix in a bowl ghee Melted milk and eggs.
- Add flour, sugar and salt, then whisk vigorously.
- Gradually pour the beer into the mixture.
- Cover the pie dough with cling film or a clean tea towel and let it stand at room temperature for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- In a hot non-stick crepe pan, melt a piece of butter or a drop of oil. Add a scoop of pancake batter.
- Cook the pancake for 1 minute until golden brown. Turn it around, then do it He cooks 1 minute on the other side.
- Treat yourself to class. Butter, sugar, jam, whipped cream, Spreadsalted butter caramel, lemon curd, chestnut cream, milk jam… you’re spoiled for choice!
- Pamper yourself with family or friends Homemade pancakes are extremely fluffy !