Savory leek fritters, anyone? Our little finger tells us this recipe should please kids…and big kids! Discover Laurent Marriott’s super easy leek fritters recipe.
Have you tried fondue? velvetyIn quiche, but nothing to do, No one can see leeks in a drawing at home ? Here’s the recipe that might change more than one person’s mind! Laurent Marriott shares his recipe for super-soft leek fritters on Petites Inquilbre Dishes, a program broadcast by TV channel TF1. A delicious and super easy idea: apart from leeks, eggs and butter, all the ingredients you’ll need are already in your pantry!
Ingredients needed to prepare Laurent Marriott style leek fritters
Secret Laurent Marriott To make these pancakes even more irresistible ? The spicy touch that changes the taste of leeks! Here are the amounts needed to serve 4 people.
- 300 grams of Leeks (white part)
- 1 bag baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 100 grams of semi-salted butter
- 100 grams of flour
- oil Grapeseed oil or neutral oil
- ½ teaspoon of spice mixture
- Salt, pepper
“Laurent Marriott leek pies”
Steps to prepare leek fritters, styled by Laurent Marriott
For this recipe, equip yourself with a large deep fryer, a salad bowl, a mixing bowl, a whisk, and a crepe maker.
- In a hollow pan, Saute the washed and chopped leeks for 10 minutes, covered With 20 grams of butter. Season with salt and pepper, add a spoonful of spices and the whole egg, as well as the yolk of the second egg. Add flour and Chemical yeast.
- Beat the egg whites until stiffThen gently incorporate it into the shallot preparation.
- In a frying pan, melt a piece of butter with a little oil, then pour a scoop of the mixture. Repeat the process. Fry the patties over medium heat for two minutes on each side Until it becomes very crispy.
Drain on absorbent paper and enjoy immediately with a crunchy salad or raw vegetables! For more deliciousness, it is served With cream cheese and fresh herb sauce.