When you come back from shopping, do you rush to put your fresh produce in the refrigerator? Don’t rush, there may be a small gesture that you don’t always think to do that is very important…
Are you looking to put an end to the eternal shopping task? Be careful, even if you are in a hurry, take a few minutes to store your device properly Yogurt In the refrigerator. We show you what to do, and why.
Why is this so important?
Yogurt without cardboard packaging is a rarity on the shelves of our supermarkets. Most of the packages are surrounded by the famous “carton”. Scientists say that it is best to remove this unnecessary excess packaging before putting the yogurt in the refrigerator.
you all Avoid contaminating your refrigerator with germs Located on the box. Yes, before it reaches your shopping cart, the yoghurt container has a life… it has been handled, among other things, by many people.
In addition to Reducing health risksThis simple gesture that you can do after shopping allows you to do just thatCool air circulates well around the products, As shown ossien Sorel, Doctor of Virology and Immunology, On his Instagram account.
Other effective tips to prevent the development of bacteria in your refrigerator
to Limit the spread of microorganisms in your refrigerator as much as possibleAdopt these good reactions now:
- Clean your refrigerator regularly to kill bacteria. Use a sponge soaked in vinegar or a mixture of hot water and baking soda. Rinse it with water, then wipe the inside of the refrigerator with a dry cloth. If you use a sponge, remember to disinfect it beforehand. To do this, place it in the microwave or dishwasher for 2 minutes at 60°C.
- Separation of products each other. Be careful, meat, poultry and fish should not come into contact with other foods!
- Store leftovers in airtight containersTaking care to separate the raw from the cooked.
- Set your refrigerator to a temperature between 0 and +4 degrees Celsius. This temperature significantly slows the growth of bacteria.
- Regularly check the expiration date (DLC) Products stored in your refrigerator. For your information, yogurt can be consumed one, two or even three weeks after the expiry date.
- Respect the cold chain. Do not put a dish that is still hot in the refrigerator, wait until it cools down.