Tomato pasta with meatballs? Nothing could be tastier than this if you know how to prepare said meatballs! Fortunately, Laurent Marriott shows us how to do it.
You too, melted for macaroni With meatballs Laurent Marriott ? there recipe“, presented in the presentation”Small, balanced dishes“On TF1, whet our appetites!”It’s a true back-to-school classic, friendly, and family-friendly“, confirms his Instagram account. Fortunately, the host shares with us the steps for this delicious treat level. Heres how to do it!
Ingredients for Laurent Marriott meatballs
Want to reproduce these Tomato pasta with meatballs ? Let’s start with meat balls ! Here are all the ingredients you’ll need:
- 600 grams of minced meat (300 grams of beef and 300 grams of veal)
- 100 grams grated parmesan
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 large can of tomato pulp (about 400g) or homemade (see recipe)
- 1 small bulb of fennel
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 bay leaves
- olive oil
- Salt, pepper
As for utensils, you will need a cutting board, a sharp knife, a deep plate or low casserole dish, a salad bowl and of course an oven.
Steps to make meatballs, Laurent Marriott
What is the benefit of this recipe? she Quick and easy ! In fact, you’ll just need 15 minutes of preparation Then 35 minutes of cooking. It is then up to you to serve the meatballs with any garnish you like. Here’s how to prepare Homemade meatballs :
- Finely chop the onion and fennel and chop the garlic. Mix all these ingredients with tomato pulp. Add a little oil and bay leaf. Add salt and pepper, mix and pour the mixture into a deep plate or low casserole dish.
- Place the meat in a salad bowl and add the egg yolk, Parmesan and a little pepper. We combine everything well and form balls about 3 cm in diameter.
- Add the meatballs and bake for 30 to 35 minutes in an oven preheated to 200 degrees Celsius. Turn the meatballs every 10 minutes.
Laurent Marriott Invites you to taste them macaronibut this Homemade dumplings Suitable for all types of class!