Everyone is talking about it! Bear’s Boursin Omelette is an absolute must-try recipe. We’ll show you how to prepare this dish in just minutes!
It is a highly anticipated event for cooking enthusiasts! Season 2 of The Bear is available on Disney+ Since August 16, 2023 it is already pleasing gourmets. We follow the adventures of Carmen Berzato, also known as Jeremy Allen White, who struggles with his life Convert a sandwich shop While facing the challenges of running a small business. The least we can say is that delicious recipes exist and the Internet is going crazy because they are so tempting. Episode 9 It also caused a huge uproar. Chef Sydney, played by Ayo Edebiri, is directed by Delicious recipeOmelette In Boursin Sprinkle it with chips. And you’ll see that you can reproduce it at home in just 10 steps!
Ingredients for a boursin bear omelette
To prepare this Boursin omelette recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
- 3 large eggs
- 30 grams of boursin
- 30 grams of unsalted butter
- Sprigs of fresh chives
- 1 packet of onion and cream flakes
Steps to prepare Bear Boursin omelette
The advantage of this Boursin recipe is that it is very easy to make provided you have the right tools. Take out the piping bag, sieve, container, spatula, and nonstick pan. And now on the way:
- Place your sieve over the container,
- We break the eggs and put them in the strainer
- Beat the eggs using a fork.
- In a hot frying pan, melt a piece of butter.
- Pour in the beaten eggs and stir the pan until the eggs start to cook.
- Place the boursin in a piping bag and draw a wide line down one-third of the omelet.
- Roll the omelet until you get the sausage.
- Place the omelet in a plate, then add salt and pepper as desired.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives,
- Crush some chips and scatter them over the omelet.
We warned you that this recipe is simple and quick to prepare. It’s perfect for a light but balanced dinner. We bet the kids will like it too Who can’t resist the crunch of chips and the softness of spreadable cheese. Have you started?