Want to spice up traditional pasta gratin? We’ve found the recipe you need: super easy feta macaroni and cheese from Chef Simon Usher. Discover his recipe!
be cerfull, The following lines and images may make you drool : Simon Usher has struck again. This independent chef who easily defines himself as an “artist chef” never ceases to amaze us with his delight Easy recipes And the original on Instagram! Always concerned about Simmered vegetable recipes are full of flavour And so delicious, it cooks the vegetables from every angle to make them really interesting. This time, he converted Butternut squash Its delicious Gratin Shellette mac and cheese style. “Easy recipe”Which requires a minimum of dishesThat was all it took to convince us: Go to the kitchen!
Feta Macaroni and Cheese Ingredients from Chef Simon Usher
For this recipe, the chef chooses the shells, but you are free to choose which ones. macaroni Your choice, as long as it’s small (penne, spaghetti, etc.).
- 250 grams of shells
- 1 liter of water
- 1 block of Feta cheese
- ½ walnut
- 3 leeks
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 pinch of fine salt
- 1 pinch of chili powder
- 1 pinch of dried thyme
- olive oil
- Bread crumbs
Steps to make feta cheese and walnut pasta from Chef Simon Usher
For this recipe you will need a large baking dish. Gratinhand mixer or blender, fork and that’s it!
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- In a gratin dish, place the feta cheese in the middle, the butternut squash cubes around it, as well as the peeled shallots and garlic.
- Drizzle with a generous drizzle of olive oil Season with salt, hot pepper and thyme.
- Bake it for 30 minutes at 200°C until done pumpkin It melts and the feta cheese is beautifully browned.
- mash with a fork, Pour boiling water over Mix them quickly with a hand mixer.
- Pour the shells into the dish with this preparation, mix well and return to the oven for 10-12 minutes at 200°C.
- Check the seasoning and add a little water if necessary. The consistency of the sauce should be creamy.
- We take it out of the oven and cover it with bread crumbs Continue cooking under the grill for 5 minutes.
Serve with a crunchy green salad and a refreshing vinaigrette!