Instead of buying fried gnocchi in bags, make your own. You will see that this walnut recipe is child’s play. Starting !
Low-calorie, light, full of flavour: Gnocchi The house is all good! If you want a change from the classic potato recipe, try this butternut squash recipe. Super crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside, these revisited gnocchi are to die for! a ghee Rosemary and fresh grated Parmesan complement this fall dish.
Ingredients for walnut gnocchi with rosemary butter
After you put on your most beautiful apron, Collect the ingredients the next. Lineage to 4 people.
- 1 Butternut squash From 1 kg
- 200 grams of flour
- 125 grams of butter
- 100 grams of Parmigiano (or parmesan) freshly grated
- 40 grams of Parmesan cheese Sprinkle before serving
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 egg yolk
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary (or dried, if you don’t have any on hand)
- 1 pinch of Coconut pulp Grated
- Salt and black pepper
Prepare pumpkin gnocchi at home
Step 1: Walnut Gnocchi
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Cut the squash in half lengthwise. Remove seeds and fibrous flesh from the heart before brushing itolive oil. Add salt and pepper.
- Place the walnut halves on a baking tray and bake for about an hour, monitoring cooking.
- Leave to cool. We separate the meat from the skin and then mash it. If there is water left in… Mashed potatoDrain it in a fine strainer over a salad bowl. This step is very important for the success of the recipe!
- Once the walnut puree is completely dry, add one egg yolk, 100g of Parmesan cheese, a pinch of nutmeg and 200g of flour.
- Knead everything. If necessary, Add a little flour Until you get a dough with a homogeneous and non-sticky consistency. This is the secret to making gnocchi hold together well when cooked!
- Cover the mixture with a clean cloth.
- Leave the dough at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Step two: rosemary butter
- Melt the butter with Rosemary On low heat in a saucepan.
Step 3: Cook the walnut gnocchi
- In a Dutch oven or pot, bring the salted water to a boil and then reduce the heat to maintain a low boil.
- Immerse the gnocchi in small batches for 1 to 2 minutes. When they reach the surface, they are cooked! Carefully remove from the water using a slotted spoon.
- Serve the walnut gnocchi garnished with rosemary butter and grated Parmesan.
Good taste,especially, Beautiful autumn to you !