According to legend, this pasta recipe will make your loved one surrender at the first bite… Discover the recipe for the “Love Potion” and see if the magic works.
In the collective imagination macaroni It will be the perfect dish to seduceEspecially during a romantic date. An idea that may have crystallized around a cult scene beauty and the beastWhere he tastes the famous love birds macaroni With meatballs face to face. Here we present you a completely romantic recipe, however More practical to enjoy in front of your loved ones!
Ingredients needed to prepare “Zojini” pasta.
If this recipe is called “Pasta Marie with Chicken” (pasta with… A chick Marry me in French), and this is no coincidence. It is inspired by the chicken recipe of the same name, It is known to make your loved one surrender at the first bite…Here are the ingredients needed to prepare this dish for you and your partner!
- 2 chicken breasts, open and buttered
- 2 boxes of flour
- olive oil
- 25 grams of butter
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 75 grams of chopped dried tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon ofmarjoram dried
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes (optional)
- ½ lemon
- 75 grams of spinach
- 100 grams of pappardelle
- 170 grams of mascarpone
- 50 grams of fresh grated parmesan
- Salt, black pepper
- A few leaves of basil Costs
Steps to prepare “Marry me” pasta.
For this recipe, you will need a wide, deep pot and pan to accommodate the chicken and pasta.
- Pour the flour into a plate, add salt, pepper, and spices Wrap the chicken in this mixture.
- Heat the pan over medium heat with butter and a little olive oil. Once the butter is foamy, add the chicken and cook for 4 to 5 minutes on both sides until well browned. Reduce the heat, cover and cook for 10 minutes In addition, turn the chicken halfway through the cooking process. Reserve and cut into slices.
- Preparing the sauce: Brown the garlic in the pan with a little olive oil, then add it Dried tomatoesherbs and spices, lemon juice and peel, salt and pepper. Add spinach Stir regularly. Add the chicken slices and leave them warm.
- Cook the pasta al dente, reserving a little of the cooking water.
- Add the mascarpone to the sauce and allow it to dissolve. Pour the pasta into the sauce with a little boiling water to lengthen it. It should have a velvety texture. Add half the amount of Parmesan and mix well until it dissolves.
Serve in deep plates, sprinkle with remaining Parmesan. Sprinkle with a few torn basil leaves And let the magic work!