Here’s what to do before putting your sweet potatoes in the oven so they’re perfectly soft and caramelized when they come out of the oven…
When baked in the oven, sweet potatoes provide sweet, juicy, and perfectly melted flesh. In addition to being delicious, baked sweet potatoes are Undoubtedly easier to make : Not only will you need to peel them, but it will also not be necessary to cut them, not even in half lengthwise, as some recipes suggest. Here, the only thing that needs to be done is to bake the sweet potatoes at the right temperature and for this there is a small amount of… An additional step that must be done before putting it in the oven.
How do you get perfectly candied sweet potatoes in the oven?
When cooking sweet potatoes in the oven, it often takes a while for them to cook. To improve this time to cookJust… pre-cook them in the microwave! So, The sweet potatoes will have already begun to caramelize And you’ll have perfectly candied sweet potatoes right out of the oven.
Steps to making perfectly baked candied sweet potatoes
Here you will need a rack, a baking sheet, a baking sheet and a fork.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Rub them sweet potato Brush vegetables under a stream of water.
- Prick them 2-3 times with a fork.
- Microwave for 6 to 9 minutes depending on size, stirring halfway through cooking. This essential step allows the sweet potatoes to reach the ideal core temperature to begin browning quickly once they are in the oven.
- Put them on the shelf Place it on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake for 40 minutes at 200°C.
Remove from the oven, cut the sweet potatoes in half lengthwise and enjoy the candied meat as is, with a little extra Salt flowerOr with a tablespoon of white cheese and a little chopped chives. On the table, it’s (already) ready!