Chef Alban Offray prepares a gluten-free leek tart for you, which is very easy to make and, above all, very delicious. Discover his recipe!
Who said gluten-free pie crusts were complicated to make? Certainly not Albany Offray who shares a seasonal recipe with us On his Instagram account ! Instead of starting your pie crust with gluten-free flour, which might fall apart, the chef offers you Dough without the slightest precisevery crispy, topped with a mixture of shallots and gorgonzola that holds together as well as the pie! Is your mouth watering? So let’s cook!
Ingredients for this easy gluten-free leek tart from Albane Auvray
Here are the quantities you’ll need to serve 4 people or 2 (very) gourmets.
For the crunchy almond paste:
- 200 gramsalmonds crush
- 10 grams sweet paprika
- 5 grams smoked paprika
- 3 grams of fleur de sel
- 1 whitean egg
For the device:
- 1 egg yolk + 1 egg
- 1 can of cream
- 1 case of Gorgonzola
- 1 case of thrombosis goat
- Chopped parsley
- 1 white leek
- Vegetable oil
- Salt, pepper
Steps for this easy gluten-free leek tart from Albane Auvray
For this recipe, you don’t even need a pie pan! Just get a baking tray and a sheet of parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the ground almonds with the egg whites, spices and salt. Spread the mixture using a rolling pin on the lined baking tray. Press well to get a smooth dough, Square or rectangular shape.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 180°C, flip halfway throughto cook To cook both sides evenly.
- In a frying pan, melt the sliced white shallots With a spray ofoil Vegetables, salt and pepper.
- In a salad bowl, mix all the ingredients and add the fondue. Leeks. Pour the mixture into a square or rectangular mold so that it fits the shape of the dough Bake it for 18 minutes at 180°C.
Pipe the mixture onto the cooked pie crust And flip the pancake. Served with leaves rocketA few touches of Gorgonzola for more deliciousness and enjoyment!