It’s the return of Tous en Cuisine on the M6! In this first day dedicated to end-of-year holiday recipes, Cyril Lignac reveals to us a walnut cappuccino that is a very delicious aperitif.
Cyril Lignac and Jerome Anthony They are back! Since Monday, November 13, two of my aides have been arrested All in the kitchen They meet Monday through Friday at 6:30 p.m. to reveal year-end holiday recipes, which will be prepared in less than an hour. In this interview, Cyril Legnac presents us with his version of Walnut cappuccino with crispy baconThe perfect gourmet starter for Christmas.
Ingredients for Cappuccino Cerel Lignac with Walnuts
To achieve Walnut cappuccino and smoked bacon from Cyril Lignac, You will need ingredients that are easy to find commercially. Here is your shopping list:
- 1 small Butternut squash Cut into cubes
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 6 slices bacon, cut into very thin slices
- 4 tablespoons. A tablespoon of fresh cream
- 2 leeks, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 bunch of flat leaf parsley
- 250 grams of natural chestnuts
- 1 liter of hot water
- 20 centiliters of full liquid cream
- olive oil
- Fine salt and freshly ground pepper
Preparing a walnut cappuccino from Cyril Lignac
Once the ingredients are prepared, Walnut cappuccino recipe from Cyril Lignac It’s very easy to make. Here are the steps to follow to get a perfect result:
- In a hot pot, pour a drizzle of olive oil and a knob of butter and sweat the shallots and onions.
- Add the diced walnuts, then the chopped chestnuts. Salt, pepper. Leave on low heat for ten minutes.
- Pour a liter of hot water over the vegetables and add the parsley. Cook for another 25 minutes.
- In a hot frying pan, without fat, place the bacon pieces and fry them. Book on paper towels.
- When the vegetables are cooked, remove the parsley, mix them with a hand blender and add a little water.
- Season with salt and pepper, add cream and boil until foamy.
- Pour the velouté into bowls, add the crispy bacon, a spoonful of crème fraîche, a little spelette pepper and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
And there you go! a A gourmet and convenient starter Ready in less than 15 minutes, perfect for Christmas or New Year’s Eve!