Why you should never put a boiled egg in the microwave?


    There is a new trend that has thousands of views on social networks: boiled eggs reheated in the microwave, which explode in a very surprising way. look.

    Have you ever wondered what would happen if you tried to reheat? Hard-boiled eggs In the microwave? TikTokers have tried the experiment and it has racked up thousands of views on the social media network An amazing result to say the least. that it Eggsplosion trenda nutritional and scientific experiment that can be fun but is primarily very dangerous!

    The principle is simple. First, start by cooking the eggs in a pot of hot water for 9 minutes. Then put the eggs under cold water to get hard-boiled eggs and remove the shell. Finally, place the hard-boiled eggs in the microwave for a few seconds and cut them using a sharp knife.

    Tiktok pick up for ‘eggsplosion’

    The result is clear: The eggs literally explode. TikTokers post videos showcasing their “prowess” and these videos generate millions of views in equal measure The result is impressive. The explosion was intense and the fallen pieces were smoking.

    There is nothing magical about this reaction. Indeed, it is a well-known reaction in the scientific world. When an egg is heated, the proteins in the egg yolk Stick together and shape Small pockets of water. This can reach the water in the egg yolk 100°C, boiling point. So the water starts boiling and causes an explosion every time.

    What also amuses TikTokers is that this explosion is not silent at all. Take out the noise canceling headphones: it can reach 133 dB, or 30 dB less than Gun blast.

    Tiktok pick up for ‘eggsplosion’

    However, we advise you not to give in to the sirens of trends and not to do so Especially not repeating the experience In your place because it is dangerous. In fact, we can imagine the potential injuries caused by tiny particles of boiling water falling on a part of your body. On the other hand, we reassure you:Hard-boiled eggs never explode when cold.