Here is the recipe for Corsican cakes that rocked the childhood of François Regis Gaudry. Light, crunchy and refreshing, with unexpected ingredients. Discover the recipe!
This summer, the food critic and food journalist is sharing his cooking tips and tricks. this time, François Regis Godry Share a recipe with us Corsican cakes dear to his heart. at the same time Delicious and lightThese cookies will delight young and old alike at snack time!
Ingredients needed to make François Regis Gaudry’s Corsican donut
For this recipe, François Regis Gaudry uses a bouquet of Mint wild Corsican, but you can use mint, which can be found more easily.
- 1 bunch of mint
- 250 grams of flour
- 25 cl of water
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch of salt
- 10 cl of sunflower oil
- 3 cases of liquid honey
Steps to make Corsican donuts by François Regis Gaudry
for this recipe, No food processor needed-You can make the whole machine in cupcakes With a salad bowl, whisk, and a little elbow grease!
- Wash the mint, dry it with a clean tea towel, and then peel it. Keep the leaves in a container.
- In a bowl, mix flour and water whisk well. Add the egg and salt and whisk until you get a smooth, lump-free texture.
- Stand over the salad bowl and Cut the mint leaves with scissorsMix the ingredients well with a spatula (the whisk can trap the mint leaves).
- Heat a frying pan with oil. When hot, drop in 1 tablespoon of batter to form a donut. Leave it to cook until golden from every side.
- When done, put the donuts on a paper towel to get rid of excess oil.
Serve these donuts warm Sprinkle with honey at the last minute.