For a spooky Halloween meal, try this recipe for stuffed peppers with ground beef. Be careful, your kids may scream for more!
This year, prepare for some terrifying ones Stuffed peppers to Halloween meal ! Vegetables such as squash, e.g., are hollowed out Jack o’ Lantern, topped with a mixture of ground beef, tomato sauce and rice. This recipe posted on Instagram is signed com. purewowrecipes. One thing is for sure, it will really please your little monsters!
Ingredients for Halloween stuffed peppers
Did the entire tribe wear loincloths? so let’s go ! Awesome achievement Stuffed peppersHalloween to 4 peopleYou will need:
- 1 tray 250 grams of minced meat
- 4 large yellow, red, or orange peppers (colors vary!)
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 Onion yellow
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- olive oil
- Cumin, hot pepper, garlic powder (to taste)
- Salt, pepper
Prepare super delicious stuffed Halloween peppers
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- Add a teaspoon of baking soda (food grade) and salt to beef Chopped. Let sit for 20 minutes.
- Wash the pepper, then cut off the top Hollow them out. Sculpture Pumpkin faces Cut into vegetables using a serrated knife. Make two eyes and one nose in the shape of a triangle, not forgetting the terrifying toothy mouth. Mwahahahaha!
- Pour a drizzle of olive oil into the baking dish. Put them there PepperThen sprinkle them with salt.
- Cook the pepper for 20 minutes at 220°C.
- Sauté chopped yellow onions in olive oil for 5 minutes.
- Add beef with 3 Cloves of garlic Finely chopped.
- Season everything with salt, pepper, cumin, chili powder, and garlic powder.
- Remove excess fat from beef.
- Add a bowl of tomato sauceRice and grated cheddar cheese.
- Fill the cooked peppers well Meat and cover it with cheese.
- Bake it in the oven for a while 10 to 15 minutes at 220°C (The cheese should be well browned.)
for you Stuffed peppers for Halloween Ready to enjoy it. All that’s left is for you to have fun with your family!